Fee Structure and Payment Sources
Fees range from $60-$75 per day depending on the level of care. There are several financial assistance or payment options, here’s a quick look.
- Community Care Services Program (CCSP)–Pays the full or partial cost of Adult Day Services for those who qualify.
- Home and Community Based Services (HCBS)–Assists with the cost of services for participants who are age 60 or older.
- Private Insurance–Coverage depends on individual policy. Most long-term-care policies cover Adult Day Services.
- Private Pay–Participants pay on a monthly basis depending on frequency of attendance.
- RossWoods Scholarship Program–Helps pay the cost of services for eligible participants.
- Services Options Using Resources in Community Environments (SOURCE) — A state funded program for qualified elderly, disabled and low-income individuals.
- United Way of NWGA–financial assistance for those who qualify.
- The Veterans Administration (VA)–Assists with the costs of services for eligible veterans.